Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Love and Reciprocation

Help us out. Post one of these banners up on your blog. Make sure it links to www.libertyseminar.org (I have no idea how to make the .swf thing at the top link to that website. Anybody out there got a clue?)

Mike is responsible for the nifty flash one you see at the very top of my blog.

And for this non-flashy one:


Jason made this smaller button one:


Paul made this one:


Janet Neilson loves liberty. She loves it so much, she titles her blog "Liberty is Good" with mostlyfree.blogspot.com as the url. Check out her blog to get her thoughts on, uhm, liberty. In Canada!

Stephen Taylor helped found the Blogging Tories (take a look at the banner ad up on that site). That site gets an amazing array of hits and visitors, with plenty of people signed up with the aggregator. Taylor attended the Seminar last year, and he was such a good attendee, we've decided to ask him to speak at this year's Seminar! And he agreed. (Taylor loves liberty. And we love Taylor).

Paul Synnott runs a lovely blog. The Blue Blogging Soapbox. Check out his posts, on various political topics. In fact, Paul was kind enough to put together one of the banners you see above.

Ah, Liam O'Brien... that man writes more in the emails sent out over the Conservative Youth List-serve than anyone else. Intricate emails. About very minute policy points. Small wonder he calls his blog the Responsible Government League. But Liam is consistent about his love of economic liberty, and he presses the rest of us on that list every time we stray off the full-fledged, free market line. Good for you, Liam. You rock.

Peter Thurley may not be a libertarian, but he is a philosopher, and he is interested in the philosophy that motivates people like me and Jan Narveson. Check out his blog to read his thoughts on most things philosophical, and some things political. His blog is called Dinner Table Donts (you know, I always read that as "Dinner table Donuts"... don't ask me why).

Ian Hugh Clary likes to ruminate by the lake. I met this man at the Windsor Liberty Seminar. He was in my discussion group. I was impressed by him then, and am impressed with his postings now. Hopefully he'll be at the Seminar, but you can always read his blogs to get his thoughts.

Post a banner ad, let us know, and I'll reciprocate some lovin' in return! Oh, and do come to the Seminar, it's going to be a blast!

7 Comments:

Blogger Peter Rempel said...

Peter, how do you get on the Conservative Youth list-serv?

6:28 p.m.  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

I'll look into it for you, Peter. I'm not exactly sure how you do this...

Going to the Seminar, or what?

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger WE Speak said...

Looks like you got a whole graphics department working for you now!

8:12 p.m.  
Blogger WE Speak said...

You'll have to get Mike to insert the link for you in the .swf. I tried, but don't have the right fonts. I can get the link working, but then the banner looks like hell.

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Peter Rempel said...

"Going to the Seminar, or what?"

I'm live in Vancouver, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat.

11:33 p.m.  
Blogger Somena Woman said...

Hey Peter, did MaryLou ever get in touch with you about some of the concerns I shared with her last year?

Can't come to the Liberty Seminar this year, we are having a baby... and we are saving up for the ISIL conference in Jamestown in 2009. Which is apropos for us...My husband's family were in the second wave of settlers to Jamestown 12 generations ago. :)

We need to get *you* to an ISIL conferrence Peter. ;)

1:30 a.m.  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

Meaghan -

No, Mary Lou hasn't. Send me an email about it.

I agree about the ISIL conference. I always have trouble making it fit into my schedule, especially since they are mostly not in Canada or the U.S. That's a good thing, considering their international mission, but it makes my attendance really difficult.

7:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home