Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Oh, Google Ads, you make me laugh

I've been posting about getting emails from people who want to send me all sorts of money. Some woman wants to give me her inheritance, Kofi Annan wants to send oil for food money my way, with me receiving a 10 per cent "management" fee, and someone in Togo insists that I help her family get money out of there, with me getting proper compensation.

Now Google must have picked this up, since these are the ads that appeared on my site today:

Ads by Google
Email List Marketing
Large or Small Email Campaigns. Targeted Opt In Rental and Software
www.Expedite-Email-Marketing.com
Email Marketing Software
Create and deliver Email campaigns as well as SMS, Voice and Fax
www.stun1.com


Yeah. Click through and set yourself up with an account that can send emails offering money to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home