Thursday, November 17, 2005

Email from Annan

Kofi Annan has sent me an email. No, really. Really really. (Well, maybe not really... but I think I'm rich anyways!) Have a look:

Dr.Kofi Annan Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 2:19 AM
Reply-To: "Dr.Kofi Annan"
To: peterjaworski-at-gmail-dot-com
I Dr. Kofi Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations, would like to ask your partnership in reprofilling funds over $250m in excess, the funds would be coming via a string of selected banks in Europe and Asia.

The Funds in question were generated by me during the oil for food programme in Iraq. I have been getting scandals/ controversy in this regards, you can read more on the links below-
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/anna-a05.shtml
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2003/main042803.htm

You would be paid 10% as your management fee. Please do not write back directly to me via my official email address. All further correspondence should be sent to my private mail box (kannan4un@mac.com ). As soon as you indicate your interest I will give further details.

Remember to treat this mail and transaction as strictly confidential. I will await your urgent correspondence via my private mail box-
Dr.Kofi Annan.
SECRETARY- GENERAL
kofiannan@un.org
www.un.org

I know what you're thinking. He asked for confidentiality, and here I am posting his email all over my blog. That's not very confidential. I guess I'm the wrong person to ask for this sort of help. Then again, unless the three people reading my blog (hi mom) post it on theirs and then this whole thing rolls up in a snowball and tumbles down a hill increasing mass all along it might turn into something big. Like a big KofiBall of snowiness.

Speaking of snow, it snowed yesterday for the first time. And our whiffleball team beat the opposition. Then I was stuffed in a game of Walleyball by Steve Weimer and that ruined my day. Forget separating teams by gender, there should be height restrictions instead. You may have won this round Weimer, but your reign of terror will end soon enough.

Speaking of a reign of terror, I think Annan's personal email address is interesting: kannan4un. When they were considering candidates for that spot, did he have a campaign and this as his campaign email? I like the oil for food reference too. That's really funny.

And it's also funny that he would link to the oil for food scandals to let me know about them. Hey, check it out, I'm a scandal monkey! And if you don't believe me, read these here stories that make it plain. I especially would like you to look at the one that discredits me personally and makes a mockery of everything I have been doing here at the UN. Oops, gotta go just now, we're having a really important meeting about tsunamis in the other room, and I don't want anyone to catch me fiddling away on email. Lol... :) So just send me an account number, remember to first forward a couple thousand dollars (that's just the way my bank works, you know how it is), and I'll get you that 10 per cent of umpteen billion dollars. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home