Thursday, June 09, 2005

Victory


This image is taken from the Canadian Taxpayers Federation which is strongly standing up for options in health care. Tomorrow, I plan on re-joining the CTF on account of it. You should join too.

Meanwhile, for very good analysis, check out the Potent Pew's post on the case. Potent Pew predicted this outcome in the comment section below. To wit, he wrote: "I agree. I think this is going to be huge. I predict a major result. Government loses." Yup, you were right.

My buddy Aaron Lee-Wudrick posts his thoughts here. They're worth a look, especially since Wudrick is now one year into his law degree.

Occam's Carbuncle is a touch more sarcastic about the outcome.

Pro Libertate Veritateque break the ruling down as well, under a post entitled "Chaoulli: The Supreme Court Case of the Decade." Damn straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home