Tuesday, September 11, 2007

She's done it again

My sister, Agata, does some amazing stuff. Her concepts and ideas in product design are amazingly brilliant and original. I'm not the only one to notice, so my being her brother is hardly a reason to think that I'm biased in this case.

Here's a new concept: A light that you can interact with. Play with it, target a single area of your room or home to light, use an intuitive interface (like touching the wall) to turn it on or off, make it bigger, smaller, multiply the number of discrete areas that are lighted, etc.

Check out the video:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter is my number one brother AND fan. surprised i haven't shown this one to you before, it's actually from my first year at design academy eindhoven. for all you fans out there (peter), check out 'tangible light' and 'how to turn off the light' on YouTube as well. Part of the same series, but a bit more experimental.

5:25 p.m.  
Blogger WE Speak said...

Very cool! She could probably have a career in performance art as well. (although I hear the pay isn't quite as good as product development)

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's driving me crazy trying to figure out how it works! Hehehe.

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger zolton said...

Does this webpage shut down until next year? When your ready to subjicate this beautiful country I'll be back!

1:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home