Saturday, July 09, 2005

Advertising

I'm sure you've noticed the banner at the top. My friend, Mike Kerrigan, put it together for me, and I think it looks great. I'd like to spread it, if possible. So, if you're reading this, and you're willing, would you post this on your blog or website?:

Link it to: http://www.libertyseminar.org, and the image can be found here: http://peterjaworski.com/images/LSS%202005/LSS2.gif. Image height is 60, and width is 468.

In the next little while, I'll try to get a smaller version of together. But this bigger one is all I have at the moment.

If you do decide to help us advertise the Seminar, could you let me know where you are posting the ad?

Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll post it on my blog.
mostlyfree.blogspot.com

Probably not as many readers as you, but it'll get some coverage.

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger Liam O'Brien said...

Sorry I won't be able to make it. But I'll certainly post it.

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

Thanks mostlyfree and Liam. I'm sorry you won't be able to come, Liam. I'd like to talk over beers with you some time. Keith's or Moosehead, of course.

I'm glad you'll be along for the ride this year mostlyfree.

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

I've also added it to my blog.

ToryBlue

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home