Monday, December 05, 2005

UPDATE on PC

I posted about the Maclean's Canada 20/20 panel including "Progressive Conservative" instead of "Conservative" down below. After seeing it, I shot off this letter:
Hi Canada 2020 -

Progressive Conservative?

http://www.canada2020.com/S.aspx?r=p_E5Qo6__P&s=4&m=600000032

Uhm, I don't think the Progressive Conservatives are running in this election...

In your survey, do you want me to think back in time to the positioins of the Progressive Conservatives, or do you really mean the Conservative Party?

This was somewhat galling, to tell you honestly.

Cheers,

Peter Jaworski.
They were nice enough to respond. Here's their letter:
Hi there,

Please accept our apologies for this oversight. We have fixed the question in our survey.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
The Canada 20/20 Panel Team
If you take the survey, let me know if they have changed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home