Sunday, July 17, 2005

Smaller advert

Liberty Summer Seminar Liberty Summer Seminar

Okay, maybe some of you wanted to post an advertisement for the Liberty Summer Seminar, but thought the banner was just too big, or would cramp your blogs style. That's cool, I understand.

So my buddy, Mike Kerrigan, has gone ahead and re-jigged two images which you can put up on the side, like a little button advertisement. There's plenty of these all over the place, and they can be put in places that make more sense, given the aesthetic feel you might be trying to create with your blog.

There's two options: For the red one, here is the link: http://www.libertyseminar.org, and here is the image: http://peterjaworski.com/images/LSS%202005/LSSButton2.GIF (don't forget that you need to put in an a href tag for the link, and the appropriate image link as well.) Set height to 80, and width to 155.

The yellow image can be found here: http://peterjaworski.com/images/LSS%202005/LSSButton1.GIF (and keep the link the same). Height and width is the same.

As always, please leave a comment to let me know that you've done that, and I'll be very grateful.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't see the images!

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

Hit "refresh." Can you see it now?

6:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. all better. i like the yellow one best.

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

Cool.

The yellow one is from the t-shirt design for the Seminar last year. Everyone got a free t-shirt, looks just like this one.

7:26 p.m.  
Blogger Liam O'Brien said...

Peter -- I was trying to get Johan Norberg to come to NS for a policy forum on Economic Freedom I organized this past year. He couldn't make it. But if you could land him for an event, I think that would be great!

as it is, you have an excellent guest list....

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

I wish I knew how to do that, Michael. I'm sort of useless that way as well... Every time I try to post the links, just how they are supposed to be, so that people can just copy and paste them, blogspot converts it into the actual image and it ends up being useless.

Here's what I'll do. I'll send you an email with the image links that you can copy and paste. In fact, I'll do that for everyone who wants to do the same thing. Now, to find your email address...

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger ALW said...

Done and done - proud to put this on my blog, Jaworski!

And yes, I'm coming again this year!

3:01 p.m.  
Blogger WE Speak said...

You can use the textarea tag to post code. I posted an example of the Liberty Seminar button code here for you to check out.

2:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home